|Language | Japanese ||
|Tsuruga was the only Japanese port opened to the Polish orphans in 1920,
and to the Jewish refugees with Visas For Life in 1940.
Since ancient times, Tsuruga Port flourished as a gateway to the Continent
and was known as the “Harbor of the East” and later as the Port of Humanity.
Port of Humanity Tsuruga Museum
Address：44-1 Kanegasakiryokuchi Kanegasaki-Cho Tsuruga, Fukui Prefecture 914-0072 JAPAN
Copyright(C) Port of Humanity Tsuruga Museum All rights reseved